Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Five Diy Craft Ideas for Unique Wedding

If you have special skills, do it yourself (DIY) is the way to go for your wedding. Most people who try DIY projects for your wedding just try a little at home and let other projects for professionals. You can decide how to DIY your wedding is based on the amount of time or money you have. DIY projects can save money and can add a personal touch. This article will give you many creative and suggestions on where to find meaning and inspiration ideas.

I recently got married and used the DIY skills to many articles for marriage. I saved a lot of money and the opportunity to explain my work and creativity to the wedding guests, who enjoyed the small details.

  1.  Flower Baskets. For my wedding, I was the flower girl baskets in bright gray wire that went with my scheme of gray and black color, and decorated the outside with a ribbon. Other ideas are: buy baskets in the dollar store, spray paint or leave natural, and then use ribbons and bows. You also do not have a car. Other options would be to use a box, bucket, bag or even a purse. Other materials to try that, tulle, faux flowers, pearls, or fabrics like cotton, satin, silk, lace or organza felt.

    wedding baskets
    Flower Wedding

  2.  Wedding Favors. Although you do not need favors at your wedding, it's fun when you make a wedding favor. For my wedding, I was wearing flat point for all adults present. I put them in boxes I made. It was cheaper to make my own boxes of decorative scrapbooking paper. There are many online small boxes, bags or bags free tutorials. And since our marriage was a literary theme, I made labels with our names and wedding date decorative paper using your printer and a nice font. Other DIY favors can be: bath salts, jam or sweet.

    bridal shower
    Great Wedding Ideas

  3. Wedding Jewelry. I made a necklace, earrings and bracelet charm for me by the ties of the rehearsal dinner. And for the wedding day, I did my bridesmaids and mother of the ears earrings, necklaces and bracelets that went with my color palette. You can make jewelry for your wedding, or can be an activity that everyone can participate together. Some stores have jewelry that is in part that may be easier for beginners. You can find beads that look like real jewels at craft stores, and bolts in thrift stores and estate sales. Pins can be used to boot buckles, a neck, through a collar within a bunch, a hat, or a belt.

    diy jewelry
    Diy Wedding Rings

  4. Weddding Guest book. The guestbook is a great place for creativity and a place to display and item combination or color. Our colors are gray and black, and our theme was "Vintage Library." He covered me with a cardboard thick cotton canvas, drilled holes and placed in metal rings to make a book. Then you furnished me with a great vintage ribbon with a fake flower and black French script, and white ribbon. It is a vintage looking sign that says "Guestbook" on it. inside, I tea dyed library cards having the. air ancient times our clients have signed the book and other topics that can be expressed in a guest book include: rustic, using elements like burlap and jute, the beach, wearing. pictures of water or shellfish, or travel, using images of cards or bags There are also plenty of ideas with other items instead of books Some of these ideas may include a. displayed, perhaps with a photo of the couple or the shape of the initial torque name, a wardrobe, a quilt, or even small pieces of paper that customers bring in a pretty or decorative container. Ideas for the container could be a vintage suitcase for a themed wedding or a travel cage for a bird or nature themed wedding.

    diy wedding guest book
    Unique Guest Book Ideas

  5. Diy Centerpieces ideas wanted to dominate, but it would take a long time. So I made one of our centers. To go with our wedding theme I made lots of literary classics. Our flowers are then placed in their packaging in the books of the florist. Our flowers are composed of most real mixed flowers with paper flowers made from a book that I chose. It was a DIY project, but made by the florist for me. Home Flowers are a great way to go. You can mix them with real flowers or just flowers home. Flowers can be fabric, ribbon, burlap, silk or recycled nylon stockings. You can do other centers could be: balloons sitting on top of small vintage suitcases for a wedding trip, the couple photos in decorative frames, candles burlap cut glass jars for a rustic wedding, or numbers elegant tables. I made my table numbers easily and inexpensively with two colors of scrapbook paper and glue.

    do it yourself wedding
    Diy Centerpieces Wedding Tables